Last Activity:02-16-2010 1:05 PM
Posted in thread: Humidity Control in Basement on 04-30-2010 at 04:10 PM
There is something at home depot called Damp Rid they are to take the moisture and smell out
the air without over drying. A big one is like $12 and small ones $3 the last for 3-4 months
this could be ...
Posted in thread: Window and Patio Door is leaking on 02-16-2010 at 11:59 AM
Also would i have to replace on aluminum siding or is it from failed flashing? And what is the
price tag that im looking at to get the window flashing fixed
Posted in thread: Window and Patio Door is leaking on 02-16-2010 at 11:50 AM
Im going to post pics later tonight....So from information do yall think its from the gutters
being loaded up with ice thats causing it or from faulty siding or from a bad window
replacement? Cause li...
Posted in thread: Window and Patio Door is leaking on 02-16-2010 at 12:20 AM
First let me say we got pounded with 2 feet of snow before my problems started to occur... I
have to windows up stairs of my house the one window is leaking and is causing the drywall to
bubble and th...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?