Last Activity:08-12-2012 4:03 PM
Posted in thread: Old T1-11 needs replacement on 08-15-2012 at 09:38 PM
Thank you. I guess since we can't find any salvage in as good a condition as the shed doors
that will have to do. I wish we had the money to do it right. We are both retired but both
still working par...
Posted in thread: Old T1-11 needs replacement on 08-15-2012 at 09:21 PM
It's not the shed that's rotted out. It is the south east corner of the front of the house. The
shed is in the back on the north side and has the same T1-11 siding and about the same color.
It is on a...
Posted in thread: Old T1-11 needs replacement on 08-12-2012 at 03:03 PM
We have vertical T1-11 siding on our 1972 home. I don't know if it's original or not, as we
purchased home in 2007. We have dry rot at the bottom and have been unable to find replacement
siding the sa...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help