- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-06-2009 10:47 AM
Posted in thread: using joint compound for decorative effect on 09-06-2009 at 09:50 AM
Not everyone is going to be suspicious about textured walls. Besides, honestly, who cares. This
is your house, when you bought it you knew it had issues and problems you wanted to correct or
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling