Last Activity:02-20-2013 7:44 AM
Posted in thread: 1930's Oak Door to long for frame on 02-18-2013 at 01:45 PM
Sorry, I may have confused some here. I am only cutting OFF the top rail, cutting down the
stiles and top panel, then reattaching the top rail as is (4"). I have some good suggestions I
will try this ...
Posted in thread: 1930's Oak Door to long for frame on 02-17-2013 at 07:21 AM
I just purchased 8 1930's (I think) solid oak interior doors to replace 1980's hollow slab ugly
doors. The length I need to cut the oak doors to is 79.5, they are currently 83.5". The top
rail of the ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill