Last Activity:05-03-2012 7:39 AM
Posted in thread: Patio awning on 04-23-2012 at 08:25 AM
When I was doing some research for this project I found very little information so I thought
I'd post a few pics and information:)We've got a 20*20 foot concrete patio off the back of our
house on the...
Posted in thread: planning my first project --bookcase. on 06-22-2008 at 06:42 PM
Here is one I did this weekend. 3/4" birch ply for the sides and fixed shelves, there are
standards routed in the sides for the moveable shelves not shown in the picks. The front edges
are finished in...
Posted in thread: Pool costs on 04-22-2008 at 09:17 PM
Got one about to be started, small 12*24 foot vinyl liner pool with surrounding 5' deck plus
medium size patio, all equipment + some swim jets with it's own pump. Little under 27K after
sales tax. We ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge