Last Activity:07-02-2006 11:22 AM
Posted in thread: Metal roof and pest on 07-02-2006 at 10:02 AM
I have something crawling around in my metal roof, maybe a red squirel or a mouse. There's
about a 3/4" space between the metal ridge cap and roof panels between the roof panel ridges.
I'm looking for...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill