Last Activity:05-11-2012 10:09 AM
Posted in thread: Cracks in Load Bearing Post on 05-12-2012 at 09:16 PM
thank you nealtw and inspectorD for your replies - most helpful.cheersMark
Posted in thread: Cracks in Load Bearing Post on 05-10-2012 at 09:27 PM
ps. the left part of the post is painted beige - i.e. that's not a separate 2x4
Posted in thread: Cracks in Load Bearing Post on 05-10-2012 at 09:23 PM
Hello -I'm doing some remodeling on my house and have exposed a large 8x8 load-beaing post,
which is one of the primary posts towards the front of the house. The post has a large crack
running top to ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs