Last Activity:11-07-2011 2:34 PM
Posted in thread: Thermostat not working afer transfer to generator backup on 11-05-2011 at 02:02 PM
The AHU is a 240V 15 Amp circuit and its controller can't be isolated onto a separate circuit.
If it could then that would perfect: we would just extend a line from one of the circuits
already on the ...
Posted in thread: Thermostat not working afer transfer to generator backup on 11-05-2011 at 09:52 AM
With the recent storm in the Northeast, we installed a 5000 watt backup generator to run a few
circuits and an oil boiler. The furnace has 4 zones and one of the thermostats doesn't function
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage