Last Activity:07-16-2009 2:00 PM
Posted in thread: Basement stairs vs. sofa on 07-17-2009 at 12:04 PM
Cyfree, Thanks for the advice. We live in a pretty isolated area of Oregon (I'm 50 miles from
the nearest furniture store) and I doubt there are any local building codes. We don't have any
Ikeas near ...
Posted in thread: Basement stairs vs. sofa on 07-16-2009 at 12:56 PM
We are planning to finish our basement and set up a family room. The problem is that the
basement stairs are only 24 inches wide at the narrowest point. I spoke to a furniture store
sales manager and ...
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding