Last Activity:01-09-2008 5:42 PM
Posted in thread: Removing thinset from brick? on 07-15-2007 at 10:48 AM
Hi there,A few weeks ago my husband and I thought we were going to be tiling over part of a
brick fireplace in our bedroom, so we put on a layer of thinset. I have since changed my mind
and would like...
Posted in thread: New Sewer Line on 05-12-2007 at 07:59 PM
Hello,About 60 years ago someone planted a magnolia over our concrete sewer pipe. Now the
magnolia is enormous and beautiful but its roots have caused the pipe to shift and it hardly
works. A plumber ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill