Last Activity:08-11-2009 10:01 AM
Posted in thread: Freon copper in the wall and condensation pump in the attic on 08-10-2009 at 03:29 PM
I have a 12 year old house and 10 years ago an 2 AC units were installed along with the duct
work. I only have questions about the second floor installation.I have an air handler in the
attic. The cop...
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete