Last Activity:10-04-2012 10:32 AM
Posted in thread: slider frame - metal, vinyl or composite? on 10-04-2012 at 10:03 AM
I'm replacing a west-facing slider and west window. It can get extreme heat, not much cold.
I've done a lot of reading online, but still not sure what the best frame is and if it really
makes that muc...
Posted in thread: hello from Arizona on 10-04-2012 at 09:54 AM
Hi. Just got my first house and glad to have a place to ask questions.
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?