Last Activity:12-25-2008 5:47 PM
Posted in thread: Cooktop and oven wiring on 12-25-2008 at 04:58 PM
I recently replaced a cooktop and would like to confirm that I wired it correctly. Old Red
black and bare wires into the junction box from the wall. Old wall oven with red black white
and bare wires i...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan