Last Activity:05-17-2009 10:42 PM
Posted in thread: concrete repair of brick house foundation on 05-24-2009 at 10:41 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. We definitely have rain-gutters of some sort in the plan. Mertyl
Posted in thread: concrete repair of brick house foundation on 05-17-2009 at 09:42 PM
Glenn, I continue to get confused about the differences between concrete, stucco and plaster
and just assumed it was concrete since it was originally smooth and painted.THanks for your
help. We will g...
Posted in thread: concrete repair of brick house foundation on 05-11-2009 at 01:16 PM
Hello, How easy would it be to repair these sections of concrete that are part of the
foundation to my house. We are pretty adventurous DIYers but don't want to get in over our
heads. We are planning ...
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements