Last Activity:08-09-2008 12:29 PM
Posted in thread: Rough Pourch Finish on 08-09-2008 at 01:23 PM
The entire surface isn't horribly rough, it is just has a few high spots, and up against the
house it is very rough. Is there a way to just grind these spots? Perhaps a smaller tool? And
what about th...
Posted in thread: Rough Pourch Finish on 08-09-2008 at 11:29 AM
How clean does the grinder make the surface look? And do you have any recommendations as to
brands/make/models? Just to give me a start to see where I can rent one.It was also suggested I
could cover ...
Posted in thread: Rough Pourch Finish on 08-04-2008 at 10:11 AM
My front pourch was recenly extended another 15'. The extension has a less than smooth finish.
There are some trowel lines, and small things that make the surface look less than professional
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice