Last Activity:03-24-2012 6:55 PM
Posted in thread: foundation question?? on 01-22-2012 at 08:15 AM
the picture is from under the old part looking toward the addition. the newer 2 x 4s are just a
brace the old owner put in to cover a 6" x 4" hole the the floor. the 2 x laying horizontal is
the sill ...
Posted in thread: foundation question?? on 01-21-2012 at 01:58 PM
ok i was mistaken on the first post on one thing, the hole in the foundation wall is about 3'
long. at the bottom of the 4' hole i was going to dig i was going to pour a 1' x 1' x 2' deep
slab then th...
Posted in thread: foundation question?? on 01-21-2012 at 12:47 PM
i recently inherited an older house and in the kitchen i noticed the floor sagged. quite a bit
too. its about a 3- 3 1/2" difference. now when i went into the crawl space to find the cause i
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine