Last Activity:10-31-2007 2:09 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing closet sliding doors with swing doors - drywall question on 10-31-2007 at 01:16 PM
I will install swing doors where there were previously sliding doors on some closets. The
opening is now drywall, with no wood frame. My question pertains to adding the wooden door
frame. Should I str...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question