Last Activity:03-09-2009 11:01 AM
Posted in thread: GFI trips during storms on 03-09-2009 at 01:04 PM
Thanks, I will replace the GFI outlet and see if that fixes the problem. I will check for loose
connections also. Thanks again for the fast responses.
Posted in thread: GFI trips during storms on 03-09-2009 at 07:31 AM
When we have an electrical storm there is one GFI in the house that will trip every time. I had
the Electric Company put a surge protector on the meter and that did not help. Any suggestions?
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs