Last Activity:12-23-2011 3:43 PM
Posted in thread: Outlets not working on 12-23-2011 at 02:49 PM
OK, Long story short. Have a receptacle in the kitchen with the reset switch. It burned out a
long time back and melted the plastic housing. Put a new one in and wired it the same way, now
two outlet ...
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling