Last Activity:07-10-2007 9:29 PM
Posted in thread: Removing a closet/sleeping loft on 07-10-2007 at 08:30 PM
My apartment has a sleeping loft...in this situation it is approximately 6 feet off the ground
and there is a walk-in closet below the sleeping loft. The dimensions are 6 feet tall, 10 feet
long, and ...
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass