Last Activity:06-29-2011 4:20 PM
Posted in thread: What is this on my floor? on 06-23-2011 at 05:23 PM
There are hundreds of molds and you need a mold expert.Ok I will do that. Thanks guys,
Posted in thread: What is this on my floor? on 06-23-2011 at 04:51 PM
A professional of what? The house is pretty clean, with the exception of some recurring mold on
the windows from condensation.I have googled around and looked at all different pictures of
mold but hav...
Posted in thread: What is this on my floor? on 06-22-2011 at 04:27 PM
I saw this on my floor today in a bedroom.I tried to clean it up with a napkin and tried not to
breath. When I touched it it disintegrated. There is nothing else in the house like this and
I've ever s...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice