Last Activity:07-12-2012 12:55 PM
Posted in thread: I can't get handle off of single handle kitchen faucet on 07-12-2012 at 11:55 AM
I'm sorry lloyd but I don't know what you mean by lossening the metal nut and then re-tighten.
I don't know where that is. the plastic adjustment disc (the white part) doesn't go down like
the one in ...
Posted in thread: I can't get handle off of single handle kitchen faucet on 07-11-2012 at 04:18 PM
I was able to get the handle off. I tapped the base of the handle with my screw driver and it
loosened it where I could pull it off. I replaced all the parts with new ones and the only
thing that seem...
Posted in thread: I can't get handle off of single handle kitchen faucet on 07-09-2012 at 01:43 PM
Hi everyone, I have a leaky sprout on a Delta single handle kitchen faucet. I removed the screw
(I believe it's called an allen screw) to remove the facuet handle but it won't come off. I
don't want t...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?