- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-05-2009 8:40 AM
Posted in thread: wind noise from windows on 02-05-2009 at 07:55 AM
There's work being done in the auto industry to make a stereo speaker out of the rear window
(backlite) of a car. In other words, glass, even 1/8" thick, can be made to vibrate at audible
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice