Last Activity:05-29-2009 4:02 AM
Posted in thread: sliding patio door on slab on grade on 05-29-2009 at 03:12 AM
I live in Michigan in a house on slab on grade which can be cold in winter. I have one standard
size window that I am thinking to taking out and putting a patio sliding door. The house is
brick which ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question