Last Activity:02-01-2007 9:30 PM
Posted in thread: Heating a Pole Barn Cabin on 01-25-2007 at 07:07 PM
Thank you very much.
Posted in thread: Heating a Pole Barn Cabin on 01-23-2007 at 08:22 PM
I have built a 30' X 50' pole barn with concrete floor and insulation in the ceiling. Within
the pole barn, I have made a 30' X 16' X 10' cabin (~500 sguare feet) in one end. The walls are
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill