Last Activity:01-23-2012 12:38 PM
Posted in thread: Leak through masonry: how tough to repair? on 01-22-2012 at 07:38 PM
Mudmixer and Joecaption, thanks for sharing your thoughts.There was a small puddle on the floor
just inside the door, which I should have mentioned in the first post. So it makes sense that
the leak m...
Posted in thread: Leak through masonry: how tough to repair? on 01-22-2012 at 10:34 AM
I'm hoping for some advice on how to deal with a leak in the garage. In heavy rain, water drips
from ceiling joists in the garage interior onto the garage floor. These joists are directly
below the ju...
Posted in thread: Does one visible bolt mean frame is likely bolted to foundation? on 05-25-2011 at 06:56 PM
Thanks for your reply, nealtw!So if I go to the next stop on this house, and pay for a home
inspection, the inspector may be able to detect other foundation bolts with the use of a metal
detector ... ...
Posted in thread: Does one visible bolt mean frame is likely bolted to foundation? on 05-25-2011 at 10:40 AM
I want to buy in San Francisco, and want earthquake insurance if I do. I talked to Amica and
State Farm. Reps from both companies indicated that they'll insure if the frame is bolted to
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring