Last Activity:12-21-2012 3:44 PM
Posted in thread: wiring connections on a Robert Shaw standing pilot gas valve? on 12-21-2012 at 02:44 PM
Actually it came with no jumper. The new Robertshaw 720-403 valve has two male spade connectors
just like the older model. But since the wire terminal box was located and rotated differently
than the ...
Posted in thread: wiring connections on a Robert Shaw standing pilot gas valve? on 12-20-2012 at 01:01 PM
Hi all,Have an 80's residential Rheem forced air gas furnace with a standing pilot in one of my
rent houses. Pilot light would not stay lit after thermocouple replacement. Removed old
Robertshaw gas v...
- Garage door malfunctioning... please help!
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing