Last Activity:01-20-2011 2:30 PM
Posted in thread: Replace bathtub without replacing tile floor? on 01-19-2011 at 02:10 PM
The enclosure tiles are on drywall and is soggy around the faucet. I suppose one option is to
refinish the tub and just replace a few courses of tile. But I think I prefer a new tub for
Posted in thread: Replace bathtub without replacing tile floor? on 01-19-2011 at 11:31 AM
Photos posted, see update above... thanks.
Posted in thread: Replace bathtub without replacing tile floor? on 01-19-2011 at 07:39 AM
Greetings... I am contemplating a remodel of my upstairs bathroom. The standard tub and tiled
enclosure walls need to be replaced. The bathroom has a nice mosaic tile floor set in cement
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs