Last Activity:01-21-2009 1:02 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing / Repairing T1-11 Siding... on 01-22-2009 at 04:01 AM
Thanks for the replies! Sounds like it shouldn't be much of a deal breaker on the house...A
couple more questions....Does it generally nail up to the underlying wood, or use a kind of
clip / hanger sy...
Posted in thread: Replacing / Repairing T1-11 Siding... on 01-21-2009 at 12:01 PM
Hello... newbie to the forum and aspiring DIY'er here... Got a question about T1-11
Siding...We're looking at buying a house for two of our kids to live in while going to college,
and it has T1-11, li...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?