- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-29-2011 6:10 AM
Posted in thread: foundation repair on 03-28-2011 at 07:37 PM
The majority of houses do not have piers under them until a company has come in and installed
them after the house foundation failed. Usually when a new house has piers it is because the
soil in that ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?