Last Activity:07-05-2006 7:41 PM
Posted in thread: tub wont shut off on 07-06-2006 at 08:41 AM
Glenn,I will give that a try I am on the way over there now. I am going to replace the valve
stem and the O-ring if they are not already part of the stem. Thanks alot. P.S. I will let you
know. Mike. ...
Posted in thread: tub wont shut off on 07-05-2006 at 05:06 PM
Dear Whoever Can Help me,My mothers house has 2 tubs and both tubs the faucets don't leak they
don't close period. If she doesn't shut off the main she has to empty 3 gallons in 10 minutes
time. Both ...
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement