Last Activity:11-15-2010 8:28 AM
Posted in thread: Trane XE90 problem on 09-14-2010 at 03:57 PM
I was thinking just that after I posted. Only has a 15 amp breaker in it and I have 2 aquariums
on same circuit. Will try unplugging them and trying that way. Might have worked with ac cause
vent fan ...
Posted in thread: Trane XE90 problem on 09-14-2010 at 02:04 PM
having issue with my furnace. A trane xe90. Home is new to me so I have never run the furnace
before. AC works great with no issues.Furnace issue is:Tried to turn the heat on, and exhaust
vent fan kic...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete