- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-12-2009 11:04 AM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 04-10-2009 at 11:35 AM
I've evidently got the same problem. I've got the cover off the valve, but I'm not sure how the
PCB can be removed easily. It looks like it's attached to the solenoids below. How did you do
it?As an F...
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Need some help
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit