- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-30-2009 10:47 PM
Posted in thread: Oil Burner Transformer on 12-30-2009 at 09:45 PM
Ordered new electrodes and a new replacement for the HV transformer. ($52.10 including
shipping!!) It is original Beckett replacement, but is smaller and is electronic rather than a
Posted in thread: Oil Burner Transformer on 10-21-2009 at 10:22 AM
I have a similar problem. Mine is a Utica Boiler with a Beckett Burner. Also "TRIPS"
occasionally. Changed filter & nozzle, cleaned firebox and smokepipe; I have original paperwork
and set electrodes ...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill