- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-15-2006 2:19 PM
Posted in thread: Main girder on 03-15-2006 at 01:16 PM
Best of luck. Please bear in mind that, unless you are doing the work yourself, bargain houses
are seldom bargains. Why go through the whole process of fixing up a house, when in most cases,
for the s...
Posted in thread: Main girder on 03-15-2006 at 04:14 AM
An inspection is cheap insurance. Don't buy a house without an inspection.Water in the basement
is BAD NEWS, and is a good reason to consider a different house, unless you can get this one
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine