- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-01-2009 6:53 PM
Posted in thread: Help pulling cable on 08-27-2009 at 11:57 PM
NEC Section 376.56 states that conductors (wires), together with splices and taps, must not
fill the wireway to more than 75% of its cross-sectional area.
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair