- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-30-2009 6:41 PM
Posted in thread: Faulty Valve Controller on 01-18-2011 at 07:41 PM
Hey jeff, did you ever get yours to work consistently? I got mine to work for about 2 months,
and it died again. I made an adjustment to a little plastic screw, which i thought was the
pilot flame adj...
Posted in thread: Faulty Valve Controller on 11-28-2009 at 10:28 PM
Okay, I'm at my wits end with my heater, and I can't help but to post my problem here. If
anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. I've spent hundreds of dollars on repairmen
that have done n...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs