- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-01-2007 9:02 AM
Posted in thread: Oil in sump pump motor? on 06-01-2007 at 08:24 AM
I had the same experience with dissasembling my pump. All the oil leaked out. The pump manual
calls it "dielectric" oil but does not list it on the parts avalible list. When I called them ,
they said ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question