- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-08-2012 12:33 AM
Posted in thread: Tile Flooring on 02-07-2012 at 11:39 PM
Dirt adheres easily to the surface of ceramic tile, especially styles with textured surfaces.
Regular sweeping loosens and removes most dirt. A vacuum cleaner can also be used to sweep, but
make sure ...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair