Last Activity:01-05-2010 12:25 PM
Posted in thread: Radiant Heat and Condensation Problem on 01-06-2010 at 12:41 PM
Its in the ceiling. This is irritating my mother so much, so she wanted me to research the
problem. Do you have any suggestions on how to go about this problem?
Posted in thread: Radiant Heat and Condensation Problem on 01-05-2010 at 11:25 AM
Greetings everyone!I need some advice. I live in a house built in the 1950's with radiant heat.
Each individual room has it's own temperature adjustment. My problem is that there are many
rooms in the...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill