Last Activity:08-03-2010 5:54 AM
Posted in thread: Garage water leak on 08-03-2010 at 06:26 AM
Thanks for the welcome! I'll take pics after the rain dies down. (attached pics!)I did get
outside, and the downspouts seem ok. The problem looks like there is water pooling on the
sidewalk where the ...
Posted in thread: Garage water leak on 08-03-2010 at 05:03 AM
:mad: It used to be that, during a heavy rain, I'd get a little trickle of water under the
exterior wall of my flat-roofed, attached, one-car garage/woodworking shop. The last two rains,
though (and t...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill