Last Activity:05-14-2012 1:52 PM
Posted in thread: New home owner on 05-08-2012 at 08:17 AM
I'm going to close on this house in a month. Inside it's 1250 square feet, but can't measure
the outside for a few more weeks. The inspector I hired (who is a licensed builder also, but
Posted in thread: New home owner on 05-04-2012 at 06:51 AM
I'm trying to keep costs down. It seemed that I could have some what experienced construction
labor needing extra work pull the shingles, crowbar the plywood, and maybe cut the rafters and
drop all in...
Posted in thread: New home owner on 05-01-2012 at 09:28 AM
Bought a house I want to live in. I want to tear off the entire pitched roof and replace it
with a flat roof. Some structural and other problems. Feasible? Is it worth my hiring cheap
labor to tear it...
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game