Last Activity:11-10-2008 9:48 AM
Posted in thread: t-111 siding re-do on 09-15-2008 at 12:33 PM
i have seen most of the solid stain colors and haven't been impressed, (my family owns a small
hardware store) but i haven't seen the 'weathered wood' stain yet. i will keep an eye out for
it. thanks ...
Posted in thread: t-111 siding re-do on 09-15-2008 at 11:37 AM
we are buying a beautiful riverside 2200 sq ft ranch house built in 1991. the builders put
t-111 siding up but i don't think anything was put on to preserve it. most is in good condition
with some sma...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete