Last Activity:01-16-2006 8:33 AM
Posted in thread: Pests on 01-18-2006 at 11:42 AM
Any advice on how to get rid of pests in and around your home?
Posted in thread: Run out of hot water on 01-18-2006 at 11:39 AM
Why does this happen? We always run out of hot water after about 20 mins or so of showering.
Posted in thread: Question about Electric Wall Heaters on 01-18-2006 at 11:38 AM
Thank you for the replies. I ended up calling a heating specialist who I feel cheated me. I
told him I had electric heat but I didn't know what kind. He sent out a heating specialist and
charged me fo...
Posted in thread: Question about Electric Wall Heaters on 01-16-2006 at 07:32 AM
Hi,I am new to the East Coast and I recently bought a house. The house had electric wall
heaters and when I turn them on, they don't seem to get very hot. People told me not to put
furniture too close...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom