Last Activity:02-01-2010 10:20 AM
Posted in thread: loud pop in the wall on 02-01-2010 at 09:40 AM
Hi everyone! I need some help, my single story, ranch style house was built in 1968 and I've
lived here 10 years. Last night a really loud pop that sounded a little like gunfire came from
one of our l...
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots