Last Activity:11-21-2011 6:51 AM
Posted in thread: window in shower on 11-19-2011 at 08:26 AM
That looks really nice.
Posted in thread: window in shower on 11-11-2011 at 08:08 PM
LOL well, thanks olddog, I appreciate it. I also appreciate knowing I'm not the idiot I thought
I was there for a while. lol. And not that I mind the move at all, but as for relevancy, I just
Posted in thread: window in shower on 11-11-2011 at 06:10 AM
I made a post about putting a glass block window in place of a pane window in the shower. I
actually meant to put that as a response in this thread but for some reason it ended up as a
new thread of i...
Posted in thread: Hello Everybody on 11-11-2011 at 06:08 AM
LOL@nealtw, well see, that's just my luck...
Posted in thread: Hello Everybody on 11-10-2011 at 10:53 AM
Looking forward to learning a lot from the great forum here.
Posted in thread: Block Window In Shower on 11-10-2011 at 10:51 AM
What about block windows? I have a window in the shower in the house we just moved into and I
HATE IT. The wood is peeling, and I'm sure there are lots of problems there. The tile needs to
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls