Last Activity:05-02-2010 1:03 PM
Posted in thread: 1970's wall opening solution on 08-13-2009 at 07:39 PM
I am looking for a solution to this ugly wall opening with spindles. I don't want it closed up,
because the living room on one side will seem smaller, and on the other side, I like looking
through it ...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking