Last Activity:06-24-2009 4:13 PM
Posted in thread: Heat Pump in SE Texas? on 06-16-2009 at 05:16 AM
Welcome Steve:You are in a unique position to use a heat pump to the maximum. I would not even
have a supplemental heat coil on a heat pump at your house.I would recommend a Goodman
(Janitrol) heat pu...
Posted in thread: Heat Pump in SE Texas? on 06-14-2009 at 08:03 PM
I live in an older house that features central heat and air: a natural gas furnace from 1984
that the A/C contractor deemed had a leaking exchanger last winter and shut the valve to it.
The A/C is fro...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco