Last Activity:08-20-2012 2:37 AM
Posted in thread: air handler blowing problem on 08-20-2012 at 08:49 AM
the ice was gone this morning, i left everything off over night. when i plugged everything back
in and turned on the thermostat everything came on and started blowing some cold air from the
vents. i j...
Posted in thread: air handler blowing problem on 08-20-2012 at 01:37 AM
the thermostat is turning on the a/c unit outside, which has a thick tube that runs from the
outside unit to the house. the connection is in cased in ice. (i live in phoenix, az and it was
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help