Last Activity:05-31-2009 7:45 PM
Posted in thread: Breaker Consistantly tripping on 05-31-2009 at 07:00 AM
Good Morning-The breaker that is tripping is in the main breaker panel. After reading your
initial post checking the break makes perfect sense. Also, I did some additional recon to the
unit, which is ...
Posted in thread: Breaker Consistantly tripping on 05-30-2009 at 06:18 AM
That's interesting. so you do not think it is associated with the condenser at all?
Posted in thread: Breaker Consistantly tripping on 05-29-2009 at 08:49 PM
OK......Here is my issue.When my condenser attempts to kick on, the breaker automatically
trips. I have already replaced the contractor, so I am figuring there is either a short to the
compressor or m...
Posted in thread: Condenser fan acting weird on 11-25-2008 at 04:27 AM
Thanks for the reply. I have been watching over the past day. I do not get the excessive gas
discharge sound or have any icing up. Do you think it could be either an electric or some type
of valve iss...
Posted in thread: Condenser fan acting weird on 11-23-2008 at 03:15 PM
I have a 1 year old condenser (w/ heat pump) that just started acting funny. Sometimes the fan
will run sporadically and make an arching sound (i believe this to be the fan motor engaging).
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?